[PD] double precision + benchmarking

=?X-UNKNOWN?Q?g=FCnter_geiger?= geiger at xdv.org
Thu Mar 28 10:47:09 CET 2002

On Thu, 28 Mar 2002, Sukandar Kartadinata wrote:

> oh, and the 32bit integer version of phasor~ sounds quite alright.
> Thanks for the suggestion. (Couldn't find it in CSound though)

Where do you have it from ?

Regarding the timer and stuff, I have a fixed point pd version for the
iPaq, which is  halfway done, I would be happy if we could
team up. There are some oscillators there already, the timer stuff
is done in integer, the last time I touched it was when I was porting
the fft stuff, I must have gotten something very wrong because fft/ifft
 sounds horrible :)

Guenter