[PD] problem with pd -alsadev

Mark Khemma mkhemma at orion.it.luc.edu
Thu Mar 28 20:49:16 CET 2002

hello :)

actually i have alsa0.9.0 working (with the help from the alsalist and
from an ./alsaconf binary that configured my module.conf file correctly,
thank goodness). but i was wondering if it would be better to install the
test version of pd rather than the stable version, wondering if pd-test
works better with alsa.
-thanks for responding to my -alsadev question
mark k.