[PD] problems and crashes with 0.35test16

vanDongen/Gilcher gml at xs4all.nl
Wed Apr 3 13:58:24 CEST 2002

It compiles fine, but when I try to run 0.35test16 I get the following
error:
bad option "map" mut be one of the following: compare , ...... a whole list.

When I try to put an object on a canvas, pd crashes with a floating point
exception.

Could be that my tcltk intallation is messed up, but I am not sure. I think
I am using 8.0 although there also seem to be 8.2.so libs.Changing the
libtk link doen't help anyway.Maybe a header mismatch?

Any ideas?

Gerard