[PD] pd-gui wishlist

Thomas Musil musil at iem.kug.ac.at
Fri Apr 26 00:09:26 CEST 2002

hi miller

ad 3. throttling number box updates to save CPU time

  do you think about a global throttle or an numberbox-individual throttle;
  the second one needs one more entry in the properties-dialog.

ad 4. coloring inlets,outlets, and lines to follow their function (not
       just audio signals, but also gem and perhaps even having different colors
       for floats and bangs..)

  it will be difficult to choose the right color for an inlet, if this inlet has methods
  for signal, float and bang (e.g. "print~"); the same thing for lines
                                             (e.g. the cord between "inlet" and "print").

cheers
thomas