[PD] pddp - a proposal

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Wed May 15 19:30:53 CEST 2002

hi Damien,

what I have in mind is a reference manual -- comprehensive and
synchronized with Pd development.  One would use tutorials for
learning, help patches for a quick reminder and for checking
things, but the ultimate knowledge base is the reference manual.
Max has it, msp has it, even osw has it -- but not Pd.

And... what I have in (back of my) mind is more than that --
I would like to have a set of tools for integrating and
maintaining all sorts of documentation for both internals,
and externals... and more...

Krzysztof