[PD] granular synthesis patch

linus linus at publicbeta.cx
Wed May 22 20:44:27 CEST 2002

re:granular2.0

i just realized i included sakonda's original samples in my previous
post, making my attachment a little over 300k. damn. with any luck, the
list server with strip off my error- if so and you'd like to try the
patch, email me off-list for a copy. if the attachment does come
through, my sincere apologies to everyone who has to download my mess.

Bill