[PD] Input Controllers for Pd with finer grain than MIDI

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Fri May 31 10:11:16 CEST 2002

Hi David I'm not sure I understand what you mean but
are you talking about values jumping all over the
place from one minute to the next? I have this problem
when I use Midi sliders, for instance the the midi
values will often jump three values each time I move
the midi slider, if this is what you talking about I
just use a line object to help it move smoothly to the
next value without missing the values in between, is
that any help?

ROry.