[PD] asio w/ motu 828 on Win2k

Olaf Matthes olaf.matthes at gmx.de
Fri Jul 5 18:01:32 CEST 2002

Hi,

I have problems to get my motu 828 running with asio under Win2k. It
only works with 8 channels but Pd reports that there are 10 (which is
right). In case I use "c:\pd\bin\pd -verbose -asio -channels 10" to
start Pd CPU usage goes up to 100%....

When working with 8 channels CPU usage is around 14% even with audio
turned off (on a 1.8GHz P4!). Using the normal windows drivers works as
usual.

I know there have been similar questions on this list before but I
couldn't find any hints that helped me.... I would really appreciate if
one of the 828 users out there could help!
Ah, I've tried pd0.35 test 26 and 29, both do the same.

thanks,

Olaf