[PD] FIR filter design

Krzysztof Czaja czaja at chopin.edu.pl
Mon Aug 26 14:35:56 CEST 2002

hi João,

João M Pais wrote:
 > I am using .35 t26 on xp. In my patch I create a window with the objects,
 > and I can also kill it, with the message "editmode1, selectall, cut,
 > editmode 0, vis 0". But if this message is banged when the window is already
 > closed, the program crashes.

the crashes are caused by the 'cut', not by the 'vis 0'.
This is a known problem, reported on pd-list before --
for the time being simply do not cut in a closed window.

Btw, if there was no crash, the 'cut' in a closed window
would simply do nothing.

 > Regarding the "find last error" bug, I tried it and if there wasn't any
 > error before, it runs fine (says that there was no error before). But when
 > there are some mistakes (I tried connecting the output from an osc~ to a
 > slider), the program still crashes.

This one (windows-specific) has been corrected in pd-0.35-1.

Krzysztof