[PD] joypad as controller

electrobass at gmx.net electrobass at gmx.net
Wed Aug 28 11:57:02 CEST 2002

> I don't think it's off topic. But you can already use PD for all that
> loopstation does.
ok, i wasn`t aware of that when i found loopstation - i hadn`t tested the
joystick interface in pd before cause i thought it would be linux only.
now i found a windows port of joseph a. sarlo's joystick external and i`ll
try it today...does anyone know if (in the case that above external doesn`t
recognize all the nice buttons on my pad) there`s a windows version of ggee
joystick interface that is working with usb?

thanks

micha

 michael thies

 micha at multiburst.org

"If a blank record doesn't produce absolute silence when played
at full-blast, there's something wrong. I imagine this is how
audiophiles spend their days - listening to silent records at
incredible volume, with oscilloscopes."

http://www.gmx.net