[PD] Guenter's personal CVS version of Gem 0.87

guenter geiger geiger at xdv.org
Sun Dec 1 19:12:01 CET 2002

Hi Ben,

it is most likely that the behaviouryou see is a bug in the
CVS. (I exoanded texture in order to include texture2)

 I recommend that you are using the new CVS version
(mine is due to disappear soon).

Well, you will have to go through the compilation again, the good thing is
though, that this time we can fix problems that might accure once and for
all.

Would be great it you could take note of the steps you are going
through for compilation, so we can setup a kind of FAQ for
compilation instructions for different platforms, distributions.

If you have questions, feel free to ask.

Greetings

Guenter