[PD] 2 things

zmoelnig at iem.at zmoelnig at iem.at
Tue Jan 7 21:41:21 CET 2003

Quoting tigital <tigital at mac.com>:

> > ...good idea:  when I did the OS X port, I thought about doing it via
> SDL, but went with native support in the end...I don't know that it
> would help existing implementations, but I think gridflow has some
> sdl support, so maybe it'd help to get gridflow and gem to work
> together (if desired?)...
>
> ...at any rate, I love sdl!

i was just thinking about sthg like this today when talking about aalib.
i would really like Gem to run on console only machines too (at least under
linux/un*x);
this would not break my ideas of platform independence, since only the output
would be platform dependent (which it is anyhow)

ah yes, SDL is supported by aalib.

mfg.,a.sr
IOhannes