[PD] masking delay

marco zinz pd1 at djsors.com
Tue Mar 11 09:28:28 CET 2003

can anyone help me with a little problem.....

tried to key out some movies with pix_film and pix_alpha. the result got
not very exactly at the edges.
so i tried masking with pix_film and pix_mask which also didn`t work
properly (result looked like a non deinterlaced movie)
than i used pix_multiimage and pix_mask which gave me best results. the
only problem was that it was jittering. this jittering was decreasable
via seting the framerate of the gemwin to a value like 300 (which takes
my computer down).

so is there any way to get a nice and clean key or mask with a movie (is
there any buffer problem or something)
please help

lg
marco