[PD] sound daemon with esd?

smoerk smoerk at gmx.de
Mon Mar 17 22:39:12 CET 2003

you can try it with alsa drivers, i can use several audio applications
with a soundblaster live and alsa. also you can try jack as audio server
[1]. if you are using redhat, you can find it (and freebirth) at Planet
CCRMA [2]. there is also a description how to use freebirth with jack.

[1] http://jackit.sf.net
[2] http://ccrma-www.stanford.edu/planetccrma/software/