[PD] wacom usb tablet as controller ?

Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu mauriziopuxeddu at yahoo.it
Wed Apr 9 16:31:31 CEST 2003

Hi Christian.

I know that but if I share the tablet with X11 and a control widget and
I start to move the pen and click here and there I could end up
launching Mozilla or reconfiguring kernel and ALSA drivers :) No?

Also I think that you cannot open a device twice and use it in absolute
mode and relative mode at the same time. This is something that I
sometimes wanted to do (I mean *switching* between absolute and relative
mode).

Unless there is something that I'm missing...

Maurizio Umberto Puxeddu.