[PD] pure-data.org

David Casal d.casal at uea.ac.uk
Tue May 13 12:14:33 CEST 2003

On Tue, 13 May 2003, guenter geiger wrote:

> Part of this is already there, as an idea at least, its the CVS.
> I think it is very important that the documentation, translations,
> help patches etc etc go closely together with the software, otherwise
> it creates lots of work to keep them in sync.

(coming in late to the thread)

I have been thinking of proposing Forrest
http://xml.apache.org/forrest/index.html

for a PD documentation framework for some time. I have had some experience
with it (and Cocoon, on top of which Forrest is built), and would
volunteer to create/maintain it.

Any other Cocooners out there?

I can also investigate hosting options (for a Cocoon site, we'd need
Tomcat or JBOSS or Jetty as servlet containers)...