[PD] PD Launcher/External Manager

bbogart at ryerson.ca bbogart at ryerson.ca
Sun May 18 15:49:45 CEST 2003

Hello Hans-Christoph,

I think the first version will assume external binaries have already been extracted/built.

The packaging thing makes me a little nervous because I was hoping the system would be a single tcl script that would run on all platforms. Only problem is the availibility of different packaging systems (tgz, dpkg, zip etcc) and dealing with them from inside the launcher.

Cotributions would be great, how are/were you envisioning the project?

Ben