[PD] some thinkings about Pure-data

kevin ernste kevinernste at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 30 19:09:39 CEST 2003

--- guenter geiger <geiger at xdv.org> wrote:

> hi kevine,
>
> This "feature" is well known and has been fixed in the CVS branch
> devel_0_36. Actually its not pd crashing but jack killing pd.

I scanned the archive only briefly, so I appologize for bringing up a
repeat :)  I assumed this was something others had noticed.  I'll try
the  "no -rt" workaround for now.

> You might report the problem to the planetCCRMA list, so that
> Fernando
> knows about it.

I am back and forth with Fernando quite a bit and will be sure to
mention this to him.  Thanks for all of your work on PD, it's really an
impressive tool and fun to use.

Kevin

=====
"I should prefer this note not be read or, if skimmed, that it should be forgotten." - Mallarme