[PD] very nervous system?

delire delire at selectparks.net
Mon Aug 4 02:16:15 CEST 2003

install pdp && talk to yves (would be my suggestion).

de/

On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 22:44:23 +0200 (MEST)
Grzesiek Sedek <grzesiek at mi2.hr> wrote:

//Hello everybody.
//I'm planing to make instalation wich would work somehow like "very nervous
//system", and I wonder if anyone has any expierience with setups like that?
//Most importantly I'd like to find out about cameras and ways to convert
//video signal onto data that could be used to generate sounds, etc.
//I'd like to do it on Linux. Perchaps someone know any links or documents
//online?
//Any help greatly appritiated.
//Grzesiek
//