[PD] very nervous system?

dmotd dmotd at ozemail.com.au
Mon Aug 4 05:45:45 CEST 2003

hello grzesiek,

  pdp+pidip is the obvious solution, however there is another
  piece of (unconnected) software called motion that has been
  developed specifically for motion detection and could
  possibly extend what pidip can't already do.. have not used
  it myself but being linux i'm sure it wouldn't take much
  effort to make it communicate nicely with pd..

  ciao
dmotd/.