[PD] multichannel rme pd-0.37-test8

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Mon Aug 18 01:52:38 CEST 2003

Guenter's driver is and always has been the best.  But alsa  is where it
will be at in the future; I'm not sure whether it will be possible to
run Guenter's RME OSS driver in future versions of linux.  so one way
or another we've got to figure out how to get the alsa RME driver to work
adequately with Pd...

cheers
Miller