[PD] String quartet visualization

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Sep 17 17:45:20 CEST 2003

One problem; this isn't a Max/MSP list.  Its for PD only.   Pd is a
free version of Max written by the creator of Max: Miller S. Puckette.
(MSP!).  For more info: http://pure-data.org

As for the video, you could do this with Pd using GEM
(http://gem.iem.at ) or Framestein (http://framestein.org ) for the
video/graphics if you are on the PC.

.hc