Re(2): [PD] Multichannel Mixer

Fares Kayali Fares.Kayali at blackbox.net
Fri Oct 10 14:01:59 CEST 2003

hi!

thanks a lot for the mixer... it runs well under mac os x and i think i might be able to use it for my project!

Theres just one problem... i'm experiencing a short pause in all sounds when loading a new sample... am i missing an external or do you know any way to overcome this problem?
I have them same issue when simply looping a sample with tabplay~ and exchanging it during play.

thanks & cu
Fares

e skogen <eskogen at usfamily.net> writes on
Wed, 08 Oct 2003 04:53:09 +0200 (METDST):