[PD] Dual Display

Just A Drummer murchisonjames_ at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 17 03:43:50 CEST 2003

yeah ive had those drivers for a little while, and the next time i booted
the computer with the s-video cable in it must have detected it and came up
with all these options that werent there before i sent the email. so now i
have the tv at 800x600 and the monitor at 1152x864 and runs beautifully.
thanks again for the help
James