[PD] MP3cast~ [os x]

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Sat Oct 25 21:39:30 CEST 2003

hi,

it looks like, even though lame is installed,
it's not correctly linked with the mp3 objects,
so it depends on the Makefiles you're using..

i'm not an OSX user so it's really a general diagnosis.

and about PiDiP for OSX :: yes, please !!
( but it requires lots of libs that you may get with fink )..

cheers,
sevy