[PD] Re: GEM vs Jitter a newbie request for opinions (newbie sez thanks)

Yves Degoyon ydegoyon at free.fr
Sun Oct 26 01:10:13 CEST 2003

hi,

well, video capture does not work on OSX.
and the xvideo output is not available neither,
so you have to use an opengl output.

+ pidip has not been ported to OSX yet
but a guy from Medellin just told me he wanted
to stick to it.
( there shouldn't be too much compatibility issues,
it's plain C, but you need to get the dependency libs .. )

cheers,
sevy