[PD] IEMlib status?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Sat Oct 25 20:26:34 CEST 2003

Does anyone know what the status of the IEMlib (iemlib1, iemlib2,
iem_t3_lib, iem_mp3) is?  I would like to include all of the IEMlib
code in the installers, ideally as individual objects since iemlib2 has
a version of prepend built into it which is lacking a number of key
features.  I probably would need to do a little work to get IEMlib
compiled as individual object, probably mostly on the makefile.   I
haven't been able to get any response from Thomas Musil about it and I
would like to add the code to the CVS.

____

realize his wishes.
Now that he can realize them, he must either change them, or perish.
		                                     -William Carlos Williams