[PD] tell me about your Windows install

marius schebella marius.schebella at chello.at
Mon Oct 27 11:57:55 CET 2003

Hi,
installer should place pd and library files into a selecteable folder. Main
libraries should come with installer (zexy, iemlib, maxlib....) maybe
selecteable via checkbox. It should autogenerate a start-script /
ini-file(?). If changes are made in the properties (media/audiosettings)
menu, they should be saved into this start-script.
The windows installer should link *.pd-files with pd/resp.the startscript,
and maybe alternatively with an "edit-function" (notepad). So that one can
open pd-files also with the text-editor.
It should link pd-files with the pd-icon.
Paths should be added and be editable via the pd-program (again: save
directly to start-script).
Clicking on a pd-file should open pd or open the patch in the already
running pd.
hmm, I think some other wishes will occur, but thats it for the beginning.
Marius.