[PD] Problems starting PD In OSX

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Wed Oct 29 06:43:07 CET 2003

The most of the files will be installed into /usr/local/lib/pd, the
executables are installed into /usr/local/bin.  There is a launcher
here: /Applications/Pure Data.app.  Double-click that and it should launch
Pd.  Or from the Terminal, run /usr/local/bin/pd

To delete MacOS X packages, use OSXPM:
http://www.osxgnu.org/info/pkgdelete.html

.hc