[PD] OSC begginer,havent seen any help

Rory Walsh rorytheroar at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 31 17:08:36 CET 2003

Sorry this is a little off Adrian's thread but
speaking of OSC does anyone know if I can download the
OSC Kit for windows, I can only find one for Mac or
UNIX? I want to allow Pd to send audio to some of my
own audio applications and was hoping that adding OSC
support to my apps could do the trick? Or am I missing
the whole concept of the OSC Protocol?

cheers for that martin, I got it working , but I