[PD] Joystick.pd

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Wed Nov 5 10:02:16 CET 2003

Hallo,
Julien Jassaud hat gesagt: // Julien Jassaud wrote:

> Hi,
>
> >Has anyone tried using the external, joystick.pd? If so would you be
> >so kind..
>
> Here's a different approach to your problem:
>
> http://lillith.sk.tsukuba.ac.jp/~kashima/games/bmconv/index-e.html
>
> Pics are very easily found and very cheap. Pic burners too. And this
> solution will work on every system with a midi interface.

This is nice, but a PSX or any joypad/-stick pad has a much higher
resolution than midi control data.

I happily use a PSX pad through USB on my Laptop for Pd with J. Sarlos
external. I have no idea, why it isn't working at Laura's machine,
though. It should report something to its outlets, but it seems it
doesn't...

ciao