[PD] streamin~/streamin13~ windows problem??

Atuc atuc at gmx.de
Thu Nov 13 16:33:11 CET 2003

hallo,

i would like use the audio stream function from ext13 to send audio data in
our lan between serveral student pc's, we use a mixed computer setup, some
windows, some linux pc's, as i testet, the windows version can receive date
from linux and windows, afer the disconnect from the client side, the
windows side hangs. linux implementation seems to be ok. after reconnect i
can go on working with windows pd.

is it a known problem? is there a better way to send audio streams from one
pc to another in the local area network? any external that works on windows
and linux an osx??

thanks for help,
alex