the damned GUI - was:[PD] Pd in white on black and OSC

Ken renueden at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 23 04:00:20 CET 2003

Thats what i was getting at Frank, I've opened your Pd7 and other externels
the first time I used pd and said, huh, (clicking on all available boxes),
say compared to Reactor where its much more intuitive.

And yes my comment is in the line that I think that our instruments should
look nice, a good gui can put me in a creative frame of mind.  But then
again, I think that colorized syntax in xemacs looks good?!?
ken