[PD] patch structure

marius schebella marius.schebella at chello.at
Sat Nov 29 20:24:18 CET 2003

hi,

no, $0 has to be at the beginning of a name to work correctly. so it should
be delwrite~ $0-xyz.
$0 is substituted with a unique integer value. (i think starting with 1000,
but thats unimportant). the thing is that a delayline cannot be named with a
number but only with a symbol... so delwrite~ $0 would be extracted to
delwrite~ 1099 and causes an error. if you have delwrite $0x, which is
converted to 1099x  that is a symbol and can be used (for sends, delays,
...)

marius.