[PD] MySql database accessing with PureData ?

Alexandre Castonguay acastonguay at artengine.ca
Sat Dec 27 04:23:48 CET 2003

Hi all,

It turns out we had a similar problem and Mathieu was kind enough to add a
mysql object to GridFlow.  It is not a standard object so you will have to
add it to a .gridflow_startup file.  See the relevant files here :

mysql.pd
.gridflow_startup

http://artengine.ca/~tiki/tiki-list_file_gallery.php?galleryId=14

Cheers,