[PD] digi, motu or rme?

Sam Ferguson thefishfinger at ihug.com.au
Sat Jan 3 06:59:07 CET 2004

I have been unable to get anything out of my digi002 rack with PD. the asio
drivers appear in the list, but when they are chosen nothing happens. This
is win xp and the latest asio drivers. It works fine with the maxmsp demo.

Has anyone tried it with osx?

Has anyone got a good working 8in 8out system out there? I get the
impression that only the rme boxes are good with PD.

Sam