[PD] audio-clicks with loading samples

Georg Holzmann grhPD at gmx.at
Tue Mar 16 15:59:10 CET 2004

Hello list!

I know this toppic was discussed in the list, but i didn't found it. So I'll
ask it again:

1) If I load an audio-file in an array I get audio tropouts. So my question,
is there an external that I can load the sample slower and get no tropouts?
Else I'll try to write one.

2) If I load a sample with the  [openpanel]  the sound I currently play is
put off. Then when I select something and close the window I can hear the
sound again. Is this normal? (I use pd0.37 on WinXP)

Thank for any advice!

LG
Georg