[PD] Fingerworks and Neo-Bechstein and Sensor Laboratory

Sukandar Kartadinata sk at glui.de
Thu Mar 25 01:40:36 CET 2004

Hi,
for everyone interested in Fingerworks' keyboards (www.fingerworks.com)
- I just got a first version of a little OS X app running that
redirects the keyboard's output to pd thru [netreceive] (and should
thus also work with Max). It's based on FW's first SDK which is still
hand-motion based, i.e. not providing independent coordinates for every
finger. More to come hopefully...

I'll use it on Friday (Mar26) at a Neo-Bechstein concert in Berlin if
anyone's curious to see it in action:
www.sukandar.de/musik/nb.html

I'll probably wrap it up next week and post it - stay tuned.

Berlin folks who can't make it to the concert can also check it out
later and visit me at Podewil where I'm in the process of setting up a
Sensor Laboratory.

Sukandar

Sukandar Kartadinata      artist-in-residence im Podewil
www.glui.de                                [atelier 412]
www.sukandar.de/musik                       Sensor Labor
+49-30-44051219                         +49-30-24749-707