[PD] zexy questions (matrix stuff) & other

yasmin ahmad yahmad at mail.com
Mon Mar 29 18:20:26 CEST 2004

Hi list,

General question:
A number of gurus have mentioned using the -verbose option to keep track of what goes wrong. How do I put this in the .bat file used to start pd?

Next, I'm getting to know the zexy matrix functions and I have a couple of questions:

1. I can't seem to extract the value of just one element in a matrix other than using a static message eg. [element 4 3( .
   How can I just get one element dynamically?

2. Is there a limit to the dimensions of a matrix?

Last question, someone else asked but I couldn't find the answer: is there a windows version of the latest GridFlow? Otherwise can it be run on something like cygwin? If so is it hard to install?

Thanks,

yasmin.