[PD] pd -rt and linux 2.6.4

navz at dreaming.org navz at dreaming.org
Wed May 5 03:02:30 CEST 2004

scratch my last message about this problem having being solved by a kernel
config on 2.6.4

it still happens!! (the keyboard locks up in root/-rt mode)

just not so frequently.  i know this isn't so helpful, i'll try and figure out
what the stressor is and get back to the list... in the meantime forget i said
it was solved.

nav