[PD] Using Compare with pix_video

Ivan Franco ivan.franco at ydreams.com
Wed May 26 13:05:28 CEST 2004

ok, now for the real implicit problem. the video stream is not square
(never a power of 2 in width and weight).
and 320 (by 240) is not a power of 2 also...
I.

On 26/mai/2004, at 11:48, zmoelnig at iem.at wrote:

> Ivan Franco wrote:
>> Hello everyone.
>> I'm having trouble using pix_compare with a pix_video stream together
>> with a pix_image.
>> I want to do lumakeying but the pix's don't have the same size (the
>> videostream is not a power of 2).
>> So I get the following from Gem:
>>
>> Gem: GemPixDualObj: two images do not have equal dimensions
>>
>> Anyway around? Using Windows XP + Gem 0.888-rc2
>>

> well, why not try the most obvious ?
> assuming that you do not want to change the resolution of the
> video-stream, why
> not changing the size of static image ?
> any decent image-processing programm (like the Gim) could do this; even
> image-viewers (like IrfanView) have this capabilities nowadays...
>
> mfg.a.srd
> IOhannes

_________________________________

Ivan Franco

ivan.franco at ydreams.com
http://www.iilab.com/ivan/

YDreams SA
http://www.ydreams.com

Disclaimer and Confidentiality Notice:
YDreams accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard
to the information herein contained.
This message including any attachment hereof is confidential and may be
privileged or otherwise legally
protected from disclosure and may only be read, copied and used by the
intended recipient. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately (+351 21
294 9683) and delete this email and
any attachment permanently from your system. You must not copy this
email or any attachment or disclose
its/their contents to any other person or entity. Thank you.