[PD] large video with pix_film

chris clepper cgc at humboldtblvd.com
Tue Jun 8 19:01:45 CEST 2004

I think we need more info before starting to diagnose the problem.

What format are the files?  Quicktime, MPEG, AVI?

What codec(s) are you using?

What are the dimensions of the films?  What is the duration in frames?

Do the clips have audio or are you referring to the pd audio DSP?

Can you monitor the system performance and memory usage and report that?

Thanks
cgc