[PD] Echo & Basic FX for PD

Exflux-6 dialectical at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 00:25:46 CEST 2004

Hey,
 I've been away from the list for quite some time, I was hoping
someone could point me to some different types of real-time echo
effects / patches for PureData, my friend wants to pick up a talk-box
( I think thats what they are called ), just a primitive type box that
makes the output have either echos or wierd filters.. But I was hoping
we could maybe do some of the same things w/ PureD instead..

Anyway, any feedback is greatly appreciated
Thank you,

--
di·a·lec·tic: (n)
The art or practice of arriving at the truth by the exchange of