[PD] display bitmap [errata corr]

Lazzaro N. Ciccolella ciccolix at tiscalinet.it
Mon Jul 19 09:16:13 CEST 2004

On Sun, Jul 18, 2004 at 10:08:54AM -0400, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> which is stuff you can either script in Tcl directly, or access from TOXY.
> Consult the Tcl/Tk manuals for more information.

Many thank Mathieu for the vastness of your answer.
As Tim also advised, toxy seems to be the solution adapted to my possiblity:

I do not have to construct a custom PD interface (I like it) but only I want make a series of
patch more amusing and allegros for being able to use them with some classes of children.

The documentation that I have found online about toxy (as the example patch within PD)
explains well how the lib work, bat does not supply any scriplets example.

Someone can advise where to find some scriplet example or (the best) one/+ patch
of example that contains some scriplet that work ?

Thanks

--
Lazzaro