[PD] Pure data Process on electronic stand alone board ?

abel.jerome at free.fr abel.jerome at free.fr
Tue Sep 14 10:23:56 CEST 2004

hello List!
A dummy question. Is it possible to transport a patch pd on a light electronic
system, which is powered by a simple batterie?

Because, I think about interaction in the city, with sensors and speakers. the
problem is the computer between them. Not very simple to leave a computer (or a
computer in a box) in a street. Is there a way to export to another protected
machine for outdoor?

Ps: I can't go to the pd convention (money, money) so I couldn't see the list in
real life, snif snif. so, have a big fun meeting. Shoot the evidence, and stand
up pure data in the real world !

JR