[PD] GEM: displaying Pictures on MIDI Keyboard events, pix_image vs. pix_multiimage

Max Neupert abonnements at revolwear.com
Mon Oct 11 18:50:18 CEST 2004

oops.

cool - it works now. thank you james and peter.

sorry for sending weired files. but i guess one could call this a gui
bug - if you can't open files someone else saved on a second screen...
same problem occurs if you have pd open, you move a window to the
connected screen or projector - and later you disconnect the second
screen (normal situation for presentations..) other programs seem to
check first where a window can be...

max