[PD] Re: [PD-dev] Re: prepend w/ set message - ignore

Miller Puckette mpuckett at man104-1.ucsd.edu
Wed Nov 10 18:18:01 CET 2004

Aha, so, if we keep "prepend" and "scale" max-compatible, we just need
better names for the "correctly designed" versions, no?

For prepend, at least, we could borrow an idea from Krzysztof and make
a new "msg" object:

msg prepend
msg append
msg car
msg cdr
msg any

.. this is assuming nobody has yet written a "msg" object, of course!

cheers
Miller