[PD] Re: pidip compile errors.

Matthew Allen mtallen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 23:37:30 CET 2004

So I now have the correct quicktime, but because I didnt compile the
theor* modules I get errors. So I am looking again at building those.
I have the theora libs installed. Here is my Make error:

pdp_theorin~.c: In function `pdp_theorin_open':
pdp_theorin~.c:662: error: `OC_CS_UNSPECIFIED' undeclared (first use
in this function)
pdp_theorin~.c:662: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
pdp_theorin~.c:662: error: for each function it appears in.)
pdp_theorin~.c:665: error: `OC_CS_ITU_REC_470M' undeclared (first use
in this function)
pdp_theorin~.c:668: error: `OC_CS_ITU_REC_470BG' undeclared (first use
in this function)
pdp_theorin~.c: In function `pdp_theorin_perform':
pdp_theorin~.c:845: warning: passing arg 2 of
`pdp_packet_pass_if_valid' from incompatible pointer type
make[1]: *** [pdp_theorin~.o] Error 1
make: *** [pdp_pidip_all] Error

Once again latest out of CVS last night.

m.