[PD] Re: [PD-announce] new [hid] release + simple mapping objects

patrick patrick at 11h11.com
Tue Nov 23 16:05:33 CET 2004

a quick question hans, how are you doing? :)
i want to thank you for hid, i've been waiting for this!
my wacom tablet is working fine! pressure is there from 0 to 512.

but when i pressed the middle button of my pen, nothing happen (not really important now), just want to let you know.

question : will it be possible to support the p5 glove. i think there's a lot of people (well, 2 or 3 actually...) having the p5 glove but no external to use it in pd.

have a good day hans!
see ya,
pat