[PD] GEM - multiple geos - each accessable for transformation

Christian Klotz list_pd at deviation.de
Thu Nov 25 13:12:00 CET 2004

Hi list,
I just had a look at chuns editor patch because I want to try getting
multiple geos. The attached test patch I created shortly before was my
early starting point. As far as I know I have to create single gemheads
to have inidividually transformations on each geo, right? Because I
want to create a dynamically changing number of objects I stucked
building the patch ...

does somebody know how to get further? Thanks in advance,
regards
christian